Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP trunk outgoing calls issue

Hello,

I have a issue with sip trunk outgoing calls. The incoming calls work well.

I my network the path to join provider sip server is like this: phone--firewall--CUCM--CME srst router--firewall--sip server.

phone ip address: 10.19.51.X

CUCM ip address: 158.113.41.84

CME router ip address: 158.113.41.80

SIP server ip address: 172.20.254.252

You can see in attached the running configuration of the CME router and the debug ccsip messages output.

Please share your experience.

Regards,

Aristide

29 Replies 29

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Your SIP provider might not be supporting SIP delayed offer. Enable SIP early offer in CUBE and then share the results.

voice service voip

early-offer forced

- Vivek

Hi Vivek,

I put the early-offer forced command but it is the same issue.

You can see the debug in attached.

Regards,

Aristide

Well so other issue could be which I see frequently on forum, you're sending simply extension number 1980 in From field of INVITE message. That is what you want (??) or would like to send agreed PSTN number in From field as per instructions from service provider.

- Vivek

Please rate useful posts.

Hi Vivek,

The agreed sip server number is 22403011980, but when I use it it is the same issue.

you can see the debugs in attached.

Regards,

Aristide

Add G711 codec also under the respective outbound dial-peer. If still having the same issue and as suggested by Carlo, please check whether calls are even going out from your network or not (any firewall issue...).

- Vivek

Hi Vivek,

No problem, I will do it, and I will back to you.

Regards,

Aristide

Hi Vivek,

Firewall have a diagnostic tool.

Does I have to check the traffic between the ip phone: ip address 10.19.51.75 and sip server: 172.20.254.252

or traffic between the CCME router(ip address 158.113.41.80) which establish trunk link with the sip server: 172.20.254.252

Regards,

Aristide

First we need to check the signaling part hence check the traffic between CCME and sip server. 

- Vivek

Hi Vivek,

We don't see anything in a firewall, it just put connected. Does I have to check now with the sip provider?

Regards,

Aristide

Hi Aristide,

Yes i think so that is the only option left unless someone else on forum would have any other feedback.

- Vivek

Hi Aristide, a further check... I see that the IP address of remote SIP Server is a private IP. How do you reach it? Do you nat SIP sessions to your provider or there is a private circuit that you use to connect to them? Please let me know Regards Carlo
Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Yes the sip session is natted in the firewall.

Regards

Ok...

so I need to look at your actual configuration after suggested changes.

Before posting the config please add under sip-ua configuration what follows:

nat symmetric role passive
nat symmetric check-media-src

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Carlo,

I made the changes but it is the same status.

Regards,

Aristide