IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have main site with CUCM cluster and its own voice gateway (PRIs). There is a small remote site with the voice gateway with a single PRI (for outbound calls only). Sites are connected with WAN link. Inbound calls for remote site comes to the main s...

KhanalZ by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since upgrading to CUCM 14, my ATA 190s can't register. Watching a packet capture, they download their config from the TFTP server fine, but then just sit there and don't attempt to contact a subscriber to register. All my other ATAs (186,187 & 191s)...

We have three cloud custers Americas, EMEA and Asia. I have jabber installed on my laptop. I would like to understand how my jabber knows that it has to connect to Asia cloud and not Americas coud. If I have to change it to Americas how and where do ...

Hi everyone,We're in the process of decommissioning an old UC Cluster since we transitioned to v14 a few months back. For a while, we were running both v11 and v14 clusters in parallel due to some legacy services still operating on the older version...

msmalik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody encountered an issue where your 88XX (specifically 8851) phones have randomly exhibited off-hook/on-hook tendencies?  Over the past year we have had upwards of 250+ phones randomly go off-hook then on-hook in less than a second, sometimes...