sip voip gateway / internet calling

JATINDER KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

Dear friends,

i am in a verg big trouble if any one suggest mi any idea,

my setup is like this

3825 (ISDN/FXS) ==> CALL MANAGER 6.1.3 ==> Phone

i  am using fxs to connect to a VoIP gateway which takes SIP setting for  some ITSP, my account is getting registered on VoIP gateway

3825 (ISDN/FXS) ==> CALL MANAGER 6.1.3 ==> Phone

||

||

V

Voip Gateway    (SIP account configured) ==> Internet

now  soution i am looking for is when a user picks the phone and dials  international number it should go via voip gateway. but this is not  working and that fxs card is assigned a DN which when dialing can be  reached. Please help..

moto is to make international calls using internet (ITSP)

please its very urgent

Jatin

5 Replies 5

JATINDER KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

guys any help would be really appricaited ... i am really stucked .. plz check and give some ideas

Hi Jatinder

The voice gateway needs to be configured as CUBE. Can you forward me the configuration?

Also, when you send the call from call manager, what digit do you send to the voice gateway?
Does your ITSP requires the gateway to be registered?

Thank you

- abu

thanks Abu, for the quick reply... about the VoIP gateway it is a device from some X company which support SIP settings also known as SIP gateway, this device has got internet WAN port and i configured internet on it with my acocunt registered for ITSP it is showing success for registration.

Secondly dont know the use and config of cube.

one more thing the hardware setup for my network is corrrect means

router having FXS ==> VoIP gateway (FXS port) + Internet

Please suggest

send me gw configuration.

when u say gateway configuration what do you mean by this ... means do you want VoIP gateway configuration which is web based or my router configuration.

tell mi one thing if you can help mi.. m i using right cards are physical setup is correct... i m worried on this only.thanks ...

VoIP gateway is Planet VIP480-FS (u can find info from planet tech web site if you google this)

Thanks for the help abu...

Mercy

Jatin