Views
Helpful
Replies

Smartnet Partnumber CON-SNT-CP7841K9 VS CON-SNT-P7PK94P1

Vencola
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I am trying to find a smartnet for our 7841 ip phones, I just need to understand what is the difference between these types of smartnet, all of them are related to 7841

CON-SNT-CP7841K9

CON-3SNT-CP7841K9

CON-SNT-P7PK94P1

ERCIT_0-1698849474353.png

9 Replies 9

Hi,

CON-SNT-CP7841K9 is a hardware/software support with SLA 8x5xNBD The duration debends on how many months your reseller selected

CON-3SNT-CP7841K9 is the same as above but a 3 years bundle

CON-SNT-P7PK94P1 the same as above plus an advanced hardware replacement from 2 to 4 hours.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

CON-SNT-CP7841K9 --- advance hardware replacement is available
8 hours per day (delivering the replacement hardware during normal business hours only), 5 days a week, with
next business day delivery. You can contact Cisco Directly for support.

CON-3SNT-CP7841K9-- This is same as above but the smartnet total care is for 3 years.

CON-SNT-P7PK94P1--- This is a Cisco Partner Lifecycle Services (PLS) Which  is a suite of partner branded and delivered. advance hardware replacement is available
8 hours per day (delivering the replacement hardware during normal business hours only), 5 days a week, with
next business day delivery, But partner managed. Reach out to partner if you need any support or for  RMA.

Form the screenshot, i assume its from router-switch.com, not sure these are authorized Cisco resellers partners . if not Cisco can flag the serials purchased from un authorized channels.

Response Signature

Thanks Nithin,

does Cisco provide such information on their website, or where can I get official docs for this? 

You can find/Search  cisco partners from the below link. 

https://locatr.cloudapps.cisco.com/WWChannels/LOCATR/openBasicSearch.do

Response Signature

Is the only way to get the answer through the partners? 

For partner supported, you must reach out to partner.

Response Signature

I am not asking for a partner support, I just need an official source to know what is the difference between these types of smartnets? 

I have already replied to your question, what are the differences.

CON-SNT-CP7841K9 --- advance hardware replacement is available
next business day delivery. You can contact Cisco Directly for support.

CON-3SNT-CP7841K9-- This is same as above but the smartnet total care is for 3 years.

CON-SNT-P7PK94P1--- This is a Cisco Partner Lifecycle Services (PLS) Which  is a suite of partner branded and delivered. advance hardware replacement is available
next business day delivery, But partner managed. Reach out to partner if you need any support or for  RMA.

Response Signature

Thanks Nithin, 

are there any official publicly available URL that tells what are the available smartnet types/part numbers for Cisco products