Views
Helpful
Replies

SNR / Forward all calls from Mobile number to DID

Douglas Crane
Level 1
Level 1

O.K. I have an odd question.

I have a large group of filed users that have given out their mobile numbers as if they were the only way to reach them.

I want to regain control of this by forwarding all calls to that mobile number to the DID of my CUCM.

That is all good but I woul also like to have SNR ring the Cell phone when the DID gets called.

All I see is a loop.

I have asked if I can port the mobile numbers to my DID SIP trunk in order to then give new numbers to the cell phones. I have been told this isnt possible.

Is that true or is there any other suggestions from you lovley lovely people

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Bodhi ~

2 Replies 2

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Douglas,

I think those users will need to have their expectations reset, bite the bullit and you will need to implement SNR.

although it is probably technically possible to have mobile numbers routed to through a SIP trunk, I dont think there will be a single provider who will do it.

You are right, if you forward all mobile to their respective DID and you implement SNR on those, you will have a loop.

Cheers

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. 

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Thanks for the response Minkdennis,

Just to be clear. I dont want Verizon to route those numbers to my AT&T DIDs I want to Port the Verizon Numbers so that they are now DIDs on my SIP trunk.