IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've 9951 phones that sometimes get the error LastOutOfServiceInformation=26 (close TCP due to a reconfiguration on a new voice Vlan).I've checked the switch port status and modifications but nothing has been done that could lead to this issue....

Dear Experts,We have a VCS Version 7 installed with tandberg endpoints registered. Also we have a MCU 4505, for Multi party conference.Currently we had integrated our Call Manager 7.0 with the VCS and we are able to call from call tandberg end points...

I have a user that is trying to call one of their members. The call rings twice on users end and then call just hangs up. I will attach the debug ccsip messages but here is my interpretation:CUCM                    Cube                    Verizoninvi...

Hello, my CUCM cluster is connected to a gateway router (running CME). It connects to my ITSP via a SIP trunk.There is no transcoding taking place, as I am using G711 in my CUCM  cluster and G711 is also being used for between the gateway and the  IT...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is a good one.  I have been through 2 TAC engineers already...  I am hoping for a miracle 'out-of-the-box' solution...I had a customer situation where they lost 2 drives on a server and ultimately lost the array with all the guest operating syst...

I am using all Vwic-2mft's. I have the voice t1's making calls between sites using the PSTN. I am having an issue with getting frame relay up. I have matched the configuration from configs found on the web, and done my frame relay research. I am gett...

Resolved! Cisco Call Trace

Hi Everyone,I would like to know, do we have any tools for trace cisco voip end to end calling. I know about RTMT but it seems to be quit difficult to understanding as per my knowledge.DNA Analyzer it is not giving the call is sucess or not, if i dia...

Hi - We had few issue in Unity Connection - 9.x, When Phone A tries to reach Phone B after RNA its hitting Unity after which i can leave  voice message it says your  Message has been sent but there is no Voice Mail in Phone B  Mail BOX.Its newly impl...

Hi,I've an Auto Attendant number configured on a MCU MSE 8510 for conferencing.The architecture is                    PSTN                        |                        |                   H323 GW 15.3.3M                        |                   ...

Hi,I'm using CME 8.6 with a VIC2-2BRI on an ISDN BRI line. Because of the variable length numbers in Germany a use .T as my destination pattern in the ISDN dial peer. If a dial a number, it takes 10 seconds before the call gets placed. If I dial # at...