Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Software Confrence Bridge.

Last week all of our confrence bridges became busy. I press the meetme button get two beeps and enter the meetme bridge number and it goes busy. I have restarted the IPVM service with no sucess. I am having trouble finding refrence to troubleshoot confernce bridges (particularly software bridge), any help would be greatly appreciated.

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are they registered??

Codec issues??

What does the traces say about the call??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

The conference bridge is registered.

I have G711 relationships in my regions

by trace can you be more specific please.

What does the CUCM traces show about the call??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Which trace do I need to run I assumed it was the Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App, but i dont see any information in there that looks like my conference bridge numbers.

Cisco CallManager service traces.  Make sure they're set to Detailed on all nodes as well under Unified Serviceability->Trace->Configuration->CM Services->Cisco CallManager.

I collected the traces and I can see a call placed from my phone, but I never see my confrence bridge number dialed, howerver I am not an expert on reading the log files.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: