IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dears, Please find the attached screenshot for SRV records and SRV destination address. I have created a SRV records in windows DNS according to the screenshot, but i am confused what i should enter in SIP TRUNK SRV destination address. 

Hey everyone,I'm trying to figure out if my 7941G is dead.  I pulled the phone out today to try and load the SIP software on the phone and have had nothing but problems with it.  It first started with the phone not pulling a dhcp address when I plugg...

I loaded older files on my CERs 8.5 to fix a problem. I cannot restart the subscriber. Even when the publisher was down I could not get the pull down menus on the subscriber to reboot it. Under the Cisco Unified OS Admin I see the   Show, Settings  S...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, regarding how CUCME matches an outbound voip dial peer. Apparently it matches the entire string of digits"en bloc" to match the dial peer.However in Jeremy Ciaora's CCNA Voice book he does a "debug voice dialpeer" which shows the CME router pe...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All we NEED a solution for transferring.our issue is we want our secretary can transfer the call even before call get connected ( in ring out phase) issue is the transfer softkey will appear after the call is get connected not before thathow can...