cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Speed dial

grame0001
Level 1
Level 1

My problem is as follows.  I have a cisco 7965.  My customer would like to program a speed dial to dial a number, and than after the call is

answered, it requires a pin number.  He wants to program another speed dial with the pin number, but the phone will not transmit the numbers

when pressed. The problem is with the second speed dial does not work after connecting to call.  Any ideas?

7 Replies 7

Is that even possible?

Can you discribe your enviroment, CME, CUCM, UCCX?

Thanks.

Rolando Valenzuela.

Not sure if its possible.  I am running CUCM 8.6. I am new to Cisco, but my other phone system(Avaya Blue) will allow the speed dial to transmit after connection.

Thanks

Ernie

Grame0001

Well, CME or CUCM I guess is not possible, I was asking for your enviroment, since UCCX can perform  a 'send digits' step, and then instead of having two speed-dials, you can have only one and UCCX will do the rest.

You can try and check.

Rolando Valenzuela.

Hi,

a speed dial is a command such as

dial:extension so it cannot be used to send dtmf.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Thanks for the quick response guys.

Ernie

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You could probably use this, but you would need to upgrade

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/126846/pause-speed-dial-cucm-9x

This is not possible with your CUCM version.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for the response Jaime.  We are actually upgrading to cucm 10 within the next month, so I will use it after upgrade.

Ernie

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: