IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I just ran into a situation where the phones on CM are SIP but there are no DNs configured in CM where I am used to seeing them.  Does that mean the Telco is hacind out DN information or is it configured somewhere other than on the phone ...

hi All, how i can create the user-locale folders on the tftp server? i want to define U1 fot typing: user-locale 1 U1 load file_name.tar  because whe, i type user-locale 1 ? i have : Router1(config-telephony)#user-locale 1 ?DE GermanyDK DenmarkES Sp...

Hello I'm trying to locate a document that explains what the hierarchy is for when a number is presented to CUCM?  What is does it look for first and if that is not configured what does it look for next.  Below is an example. 1. Configured DN 2. Tra...

Ed Kender by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, when we configure the busy trigger=1 on the line configuration,, then when we are on call and anyone call he will receive the busy tone which is normal , my question this call does not appear on the phone or on miss call , is this normal behavior...

mkhriesa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have a Cisco 7925 I am attempting to register to CUCM 9.1.2  I have Cisco Meraki AP's and have followed their guide to connecting to the Wifi.  The phone is pulling an IP fine (it is pingable).   It goes through: Locating network services C...

Hello Friends, Appreciate your help on this forum. I am here again with another scenario to get hep with. I have a phone configured to go out to PSTN. When I dial out it looks good. And the gateway see the call fine with G711ulaw. But I tried chan...

Hello, We have shared the extension of two 7962 (SIP) phones to each other on CME 10.0. When call comes on either extension, other phone rings some time and sometimes not. We tested the same on 7821 phones with same configuration and scenario and its...

Hi All If I buy say 10 x ISR bundle, each with 10 CUBE licences  - can I use one of the ISR as my SIP gateway and have all 100 CUBE licences hosted on the one ISR? As the ISR bundle comes with CUBE licences (and lets face it they are not free as they...