cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL Query to pull out total calls and minutes over a time range from CUCM

jacob.landry
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to create a SQL query that pulls data from the CDR to give me the total number of calls and the total number of minutes over a specified time range.  I would like for this to be all calls on the system but if we have to specify a gateway to run the query that will work also.

3 Replies 3

Hi Jacob,

I think is easiest to collect CDR files from CUCM and get the information from them instead of running a query.

Thinks about it...

Regards

We are exporting the CDR to a billing system and I can run all these reports from the telephony billing server.  Audit department wants to have a check to make sure that the CUCM is sending all the CDR and this is the reason for trying to run a report directly on the CUCM database.

Valeriy Kuznetsov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Jacob, you can try something like this

# select N of call within defined period

run sql car select count(*) from car:tbl_billing_data where datetimestamporigination between '2017-06-04 00:00:00' AND '2017-06-05 23:59:59'

# select total duration (seconds) of calls within defined period, also you can divide it by 60 in query to get minutes

run sql car select sum(duration) from car:tbl_billing_data where datetimestamporigination between '2017-06-04 00:00:00' AND '2017-06-05 23:59:59'