Views
Helpful
Replies

SSH access to CP-7970G - SIP

MRP-BR
Level 1
Level 1

Dear,

I bought this used device and already managed to update its firmware to SIP, it's with version SIP70.9-2-1S, and it's working perfectly with Asterisk.

I would like to access the device via SSH. I've already done the configuration in SEPMAC.cnf.xml in two ways:

<device>
<fullConfig>true</fullConfig>
<deviceProtocol>SIP</deviceProtocol>
<sshAccess>0</sshAccess>
<sshUserId>cisco</sshUserId>
<sshPassword>cisco</sshPassword>

</device>

and so:

<device>

<vendorConfig>

<sshAccess>0</sshAccess>
<sshUserId>cisco</sshUserId>
<sshPassword>cisco</sshPassword>

</vendorConfig>

</device>

In the second case it looks like "work" better, when I try to connect to the device by PuTTY, the device requests the TFTP server file "<authorized_keys>" as there is, terminates the connection.

Connection received from 192.168.xxx.xxx on port 50626 [30/07 11:22:58.611]
Read request for file <authorized_keys>. Mode octet [30/07 11:22:58.611]
File <authorized_keys> : error 2 in system call CreateFile O sistema não pode encontrar o arquivo especificado. [30/07 11:22:58.627]

Do I need to create this file and make it available on the TFTP server? How do I create this file?

I appreciate the attention and help.

Marcio

================================= Message in my native language ===================================

Prezados,

Comprei esse aparelho usado e já consegui atualizar o firmware dele para SIP, está com a versão SIP70.9-2-1S, e está funcionando perfeitamente com o Asterisk.

Gostaria de acessar o aparelho por SSH. Já fiz a configuração no SEPMAC.cnf.xml de duas formas:

<CODE>

e assim:

<CODE>

No segundo caso parece que "funcionou" melhor, quando tento conectar ao aparelho pelo PuTTY, o aparelho requisita ao servidor TFTP o arquivo "<authorized_keys>", como não encontra, encerra a conexão.

<CODE>

Preciso criar esse arquivo e disponibiliza-lo no servidor TFTP? Como crio esse arquivo?

Agradeço a atenção e ajuda.

Marcio.

6 Replies 6

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

SSH to the phone, as far as I know, are two ways: 

• The "cisco/cisco" only allows "show" stuff.  
  • The "debug/debug" allows debug stuff.

The issue is that when I try to connect on the phone it looks for the file "authorized_keys" on the TFTP server, as the server doesn't have this file, the phone closes the connection.
As I understand it, I have to create this file it makes it available on the TFTP server. How do I create this file?

================================= Message in my native language ===================================

A questão é que quando tento conectar no telefone ele procura o arquivo "authorized_keys" no servidor TFTP, como o servidor não tem esse arquivo, o telefone encerra a conexão.
Pelo que entendi, tenho que criar esse arquivo ele disponibiliza-lo no servidor TFTP. Como crio esse arquivo?

I'd upgrade the phone's firmware first before continuing on.

What is the latest firmware version for this model?
Where can I download it? I didn't find it on the Cisco website.

Qual é a última versão do firmware desse modelo?
Onde posso fazer o download? Não encontrei no site da Cisco.

The last firmware for the 7970 is 9.4.(2)SR3. 

Because it is already past end-of-support date, all documentation and files (particularly firmware), have been removed from public-facing links. 

The only place to find the firmware is to use a search engine and find who is sharing it.  

I'm looking for it, but it's hard to find.
You wouldn't be able to tell me a link that has this firmware for download?

Estou procurando, mas é dificil encontrar.
Você não saberia me dizer um link que tenha esse firmware para download?