cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

System Report can't see locale installed on all servers

cterpreau
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, we have upgraded from 7.1.3 SU2 to 7.1.5 SU2, after pub reboot i've installed:

cm-locale-combined_network-7.1.5.1200-1.cop
cm-locale-it_IT-7.1.5.1200-1.cop

reboot pub then do same for tftp and subs but at the end cluster is up, replication too (all server at 2) but Unified CM Component Version

on Unified CM Cluster Overview in system report says:

Warning    The version 7.1.5.1200-1 of cm-locale-combinednetworklocale on IP does not match across all nodes
Error    The component cm-locale-combinednetworklocale is not installed on node IP
Error    The component cm-locale-combinednetworklocale is not installed on node IP
Warning    The version 7.1.5.1200-1 of cm-locale-italian_italy on IP does not match across all nodes
Error    The component cm-locale-italian_italy is not installed on node IP

but if i list all software "show software" on each server i can find locale combined and locale italian installed.

Any idea ?

ps: i have installed both files then rebooted, do we need to install one by one and reboot each time after ?

Thx !

6 Replies 6

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's just a cosmetic problem, the Unified Reporting Tool has trouble with checking for matches in that section, you did the right thing with "show software" to verify that the version match.  I'll try and see if I can locate a bug ID for you.

Thx for your help

thx !

Hi All,

Any update news about this problem? I have installed one Cluster with 1 pub + 1 sub CUCM 8.03aSU1.

After installation of the locale, the Unified CM Cluster Overview shows the locales haven't installed in the SUB. I try to re-apply the locale to the sub, but no luck. Is it a bug?

Thanks for the info Joe - I have rated your post as it deserves

I am still seeing this problem with CUCM  8.0.3.22900-5