Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer call getting Failed

Siva chinap
Level 5
Level 5

Hi All,

Some time blind transfer calls gets failed, When Operator Transfer the Phone to external party (Mobile), Sometimes blind transfer calls gets failed. It's not failing all the times. This issue happening in Remote SRST Sites. We are using CUCM 12.X version . Both PUB and SUB in HO, Remote site(2921 VG) . 

Call flow 

User(7821) Phone--->Operator Phone(7975)---CUCM--->H.323(e1)--->PSTN.

We have registered Transcoder resource and applied IN Media resources , In the media resources Software and Hardware resources are allocated.

I need advice , where i can start my troubleshooting.

3 Replies 3

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Do you have any hardware based MTP or conference resources configured in the MRG? Many of my remote sites utilize an MTP when the call is transferred out of my call center to an external sources via a remote gateway.

Hi Mike,
Thanks for your prompt response,
I haven't configured HW and SW MTP resources. In the media group for Remote sites i associated HW transcoder and Software resources.Earlier i noticed G.722 codec was enabled in the Enterprise paramter , I disabled it, In the remote site few ip phones using mixed of codec g.711 and g.722 and after disabling the g.722 codec issue not sorted out.Transfer calls not failed 100% times, only it fails in Peak hours.

If you have transcoder resources on the VG 2921, you should be able to lower the sessions (if maxed) and add a G711 Transcoder DSP resource. Please try adding that on the router and into CUCM and MRG and see if it helps.