Helpful
Replies

Transfer calls

adamgibs7
Level 6
Level 6

Dears,

i have two very easy questions,

1. i am setting up call handlers in unity connection, i want to know any program ( free software)  who can give me voice recording, for example i should type in inside the software "welcome to xyz company , press 1 for english press 2 for spanish, " and the output i should get in audio file to download so that i can upload in unity connection. is it possible
  2. after setting up unity call handlers, if there is an option we create press "0" for operator and the calls transfer to operator, once the operator answers the call and if he want to transfer the call to the employee,, instead of dialing through keypad an employee extension if he has a speed dial on key expansion module for the employee the call will get transferred ???

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

1) There are various programs for audio recording. I would strogly suggest Audacity which is commonly used for cases like yours (record/edit/change codec/download). 

2)Yes this is possible. Depending on your device, you may use key-expansion module with up to 36/72 speed dials (with employess extensions)

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

1) There are various programs for audio recording. I would strogly suggest Audacity which is commonly used for cases like yours (record/edit/change codec/download). 

2)Yes this is possible. Depending on your device, you may use key-expansion module with up to 36/72 speed dials (with employess extensions)

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: