Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 Lines remain taken after conference

Hi to all,

I have a small problem with this device:

• I start making a conference call, calling at two different parties (from the PSTN).
    • Call one destination.
    • Press the conference soft key.
    • Call the second destination.
    • Press the conference soft key again.
  • The call works just fine.
  • The problem is at the time of leaving the conference:
    • I either put the set on-hook or press the EndCall soft key.
    • I understand that this would just take me out of the conference, leaving the other parties active in the conference.
    • However, after I leave the conference, even when the other parties leave as well, the PSTN lines remain busy.
  • I have tried using the "Supervisory Disconnect" configuration with "Dualtone Mid-call".
    • It seems to work sometimes but not always.
    • The FXO port configuration screenshots are attached.

Please if someone could help me with this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When you do that, you create an FXO to FXO connection. In that case, the DSP must remain in the loop to detect disconnect tones.  For that, have

voice-card 0

no local-bypass

Check if that improves the situation.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When you do that, you create an FXO to FXO connection. In that case, the DSP must remain in the loop to detect disconnect tones.  For that, have

voice-card 0

no local-bypass

Check if that improves the situation.

Thanks a lot, I will try that and post the results.

Going a little further:

• I see that there is only voice-card 0. And I have two VIC2-4FXO cards in the UC (one that came by default and one additional). Is this going to work for both of those cards?
  • Could there be some negative results that I should be aware off?
  • And what about the Supervisory Disconnect, is it ok with the Dualtone Mid-call, or should I try to return the default "Signal" option.

Voice-card is actually configuration for DSP, where the commands applies.

And, disconnect signal rarely works because telco do not support it. Only accurate tone configuration works.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: