Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Call Redirect to Destination Number stored in Document

Hi,

I am rather new in UCCX world especially in scripting, I have just created a basic script with a Hidden Sub Flow to another script which allows caller to enter their mobile number and then save it in a Document.

Now, I want to know how can we do the call redirect the mobile number which been saved in the .txt document?

Currently, as a workaround I created a variable Mobile1 and set a fix value (Please refer to attachment) but we're looking for a more flexible setup whereby call will be redirect to the last updated number in the document.

Please advice.

Thanks, Hidzwan

Document Name = Mobile_Number.txt 

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Rather than giving it a static value, simply pull the number from document that exist in subflow script and store it on some variable in local/original script. Then use Set step to map a string variable let's say NumberToCall to that variable you pulled from other script. then in Call Redirect step choose the NumberToCall variable under Destination

Set NumberToCall = "name of variable" storing the value of callback number"

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak,

Could you show some example of the coding on how to store the number in document into a variable? Sorry I am very raw in the scripting.

Regards,

Hidzwan

Hi Deepak,

Below is my get Number script, how can i store the value enter to the sub path Mobile1 in the MobileNumber.xml document?

EnterMobileNo.aef

EnterMobileNo.png

MobileNumber.xml

MobileNumbe_xml.png

Redirect function in the Main Script, how can I pull the value of Mobile1 in MobileNumber.xml?

RedirectCAll.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: