Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Calling Issue - Agent is Ready state but call is not hitting in CAD

kalshetty
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ameya,

I have installed and configured Call Manger (Ver 8.6.2.22900-9 ) and UCCX (8.5.1.11002-22).

Both servers have integrated successfully but as soon as I call to trigger 500, agent is going to  ‘Not Ready’ state. We can’t reach to agent even though agent is in ‘Ready’ State and in proper CSQ.

Please can someone help me urgently. Fild the attached Script for your reference.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

If the agent is made not ready it's probably that UCCX cannot route to the agent. Verify that the CTI Ports in the Call Control Group have a CSS that can reach the agent DN's partition.

... make the change through the UCCX admin interface, not CUCM.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

If the agent is made not ready it's probably that UCCX cannot route to the agent. Verify that the CTI Ports in the Call Control Group have a CSS that can reach the agent DN's partition.

... make the change through the UCCX admin interface, not CUCM.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

kalshetty
Level 1
Level 1

Thank very much Aaron. I have make same CSS as my phone devices to CTI port and restarted the UCCX Server. Now I can reach to agents and working fine.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Chandrakant Vijay Kalshetty