IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Nortel phone system and we are evaluating CUCM.   We setup a SIP trunk from the CUCM to the Nortel which is connected to a PRI, and I can dial local calls, but when I call my Cell phone, my cell rings, but all I hear is silence on my Cisco p...

Resolved! CUCM Logs

Hello, I want to know the current logs of CUCM as such of switches and routers we have show logging command which shows us the current logs of any errors,notifications,etc etc Also i want from those logs it should  show me that so and so service has ...

Hi all, is there any command for CME router to prioritize preference over best match destination-pettern?I have router connected with CUCM where are several hunt lists but in case of WAN issue I want to have same hunt lists configured on router which...

We have integrated our CUCM 8.0 with Third-Party callcenter solution over SIP trunk. We are facing intermittent one way audio for the calls made from Third-party client, which is installed on the agent PC, to the PSTN.Third-partyClient on PC > SIP Tr...

Risat by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

so some of our users have brought it to my attention that when they dial the voicemail shortcut *4443 it will work and transfer with no issue but if they do *58326 it says "I did not recognize that as a valid entry" then forwards out to the automated...

Hi I am using the vcs-interop  script.. but when the calls goes it try to reach a phone xxx@ipcallmanage  and I need to change that to  xxxx@domain.com  I have seend some script but only change calling but not called party... and I also need to know ...

We have a small office (10 users), and we want to get video phones for the entire office.  We're trying to decide between 8945 and 9951 (+video camera).  After reviewing the data sheets, it appears both will meet our needs from a feature perspective....

Hi all...Is there a way to setup call forwarding to a users external number (cell phone) without programming an IP phone?Here's the story, the regional managers in our office all work remotely and have office of desk here in the corp office, I've bee...