I have installed and am currently testing in Beta the following config:

admin: show version active

Active Master Version: 11.5.1.10000-61

Active Version Installed Software Options:

ciscouccx.ReportFix.10.cop

ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop

ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.9.cop

ciscouccx.1151.ES01.45.cop

Since I installed this version I see there is a newer version 11.5.1 SU1 and I was wondering when I actually upgrade in production should I upgrade to 11.5.1 SU1 or stay with 11.5.1.10000-61 which I am currently testing in Beta?

I was wondering if 11.5.1 SU1 encompasses the patches that I currently have installed in TEST - ciscouccx.1151.ES01.45.cop and ciscouccx.ReportFix.10.cop or would I need to install these patches again in version 11.5.1 SU1?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Arlene Smyth,

Infrastructure Analyst,

Collaborative Technologies Group.

Trafalgar Road Campus

1430 Trafalgar Road

Oakville, Ontario L6H 2L1

T

905-845-9430 x2121

C

905-466-5550

sheridancollege.ca

arlene.smyth@sheridancollege.ca

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Arlene,

Most of the interim fixes in the ES releases will be ideally included in the subsequent SU release. So 11.5.1 SU1 should have the fixes available in ciscouccx.1151.ES01.45.cop. But if you are looking for a specific bug fix, you could check in the release notes fixed caveats to confirm it.

Regarding "ciscouccx.ReportFix.10.cop", it should retain this after upgrade as this is compatible with both versions. I have seen the installed COP files being retained during minor upgrades (any 10.x to 10.X upgrades). But since this is a major upgrade, (10.x to 11.x), this needs to be checked. But you could install this alone any time later after the upgrade if this is showing up only in the inactive partition and not on active partition.

HTH

Rajan

Pls rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Arlene,

Most of the interim fixes in the ES releases will be ideally included in the subsequent SU release. So 11.5.1 SU1 should have the fixes available in ciscouccx.1151.ES01.45.cop. But if you are looking for a specific bug fix, you could check in the release notes fixed caveats to confirm it.

Regarding "ciscouccx.ReportFix.10.cop", it should retain this after upgrade as this is compatible with both versions. I have seen the installed COP files being retained during minor upgrades (any 10.x to 10.X upgrades). But since this is a major upgrade, (10.x to 11.x), this needs to be checked. But you could install this alone any time later after the upgrade if this is showing up only in the inactive partition and not on active partition.

HTH

Rajan

Pls rate all useful posts

thank you for the response Rajan

Hi Arlene,

I am planning to upgrade UCCX 10.6 to 11.5 and I need following confirmation. Thanks in advance

Q1: Did you install CUIC on a separate server or still it is on a co-resident application with UCCX.

Kind Regards

Anwar Ahmed

Milton, Ontario

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

To see all the Fixed caveats in 11.5.1 SU1 :

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/search?kw=*&pf=prdNm&rls=11.5(1.11001.34)&sb=fr