cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCME rtp port

Sergey
Level 1
Level 1

I`ve noticed that all the rtp sessions to UCME phones (SCCP ones) has udp src port 2000. I mean not only tcp control connection for SCCP goes from port 2000, but all the actual RTP streams also.

Our call recording applications is not happy with it, as it guess that same RTP endpoing should use unique rtp ports.

Is there way to change rtp port selection in SIP-like method? So that it will use 16384..32767 ports range?

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does your recording vendor officially support CME?

I have used many diffrent type, all do work, none has an issue with the port numbers.

no, officialy it doeasn`t support cme officialy as it`s an opensource call recording app - oreka.

But there is no that kind of problem with UCM, and sccp there works perfectly.

Amit Divekar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I agree here with what Paolo has to say here, was there an inter-op testing done from the recording server end with cisco

I know this might sound really complicated but ... I had read this quite a while back... Maye you can use this

http://netl0g.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-force-g711-for-ephone-with.html .. Thanks for            Petr Ankudinov for this comcept of Vritual Gateway.

A bit of tunnels and vrfs ;-)

Not too feasilbe in the production environment.. Good to Know stuff though

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: