Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to login to cisco CCX historical reports

bhavnakraman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I had an issue last week, the appadmin page in UCCX was not working and so I had to follow the procedure of deleting appadmin folder from

C:\ProgramFiles\wfavvid\tomcat_appadmin\webapps  restarting the nodemanager service. After this procedure I notice that the Cisco CCX historical reports is not working. I receive an error when I try to login.

An error occured while attempting to communicate with the webserver. Check the user id and password and try again

As per the cisco document, I have checked if the user is having reporting access enabled IVR and ICD options and updated. There is not issue with proxy or with the Firewall.

Please suggest on how to proceed with this.

Thanks

Bhavna

6 Replies 6

bhavnakraman
Level 1
Level 1

Forgot to mention that the UCCX version is 7.0

Hi,

Did you use the "Purge Now" option to clear the appadmin data? Can you please reboot the UCCX server(s), not only the nodemanager service.

Regards, 

Tere. 

If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

I haven't used purge now as I am not sure as to what this does. I will try to reboot the server later today.

No luck even after reboot. I am still receiving the same error. Please suggest

By default you will not be able to login to historical reporting page. You need to do the following:

Step 1 ==> Log in to Cisco Unified CCX Administration.

For information about logging in to Cisco Unified CCX Administration, refer to Cisco Unified CCX Administration Guide.

Step 2 ==> From the Cisco Unified CCX Administration application, choose Tools> Historical Reporting.

The Historical Reporting Configuration web page appears.

Step 3 ==> In the navigation bar, click the User Configuration hyperlink.

Step 4 ==> Click the Select User drop-down arrow to view a list of users, and then choose the user that you want.

Step 5 ==> Click Next.

The following panes appear:

Installed Reporting Package—This pane contains a list of Cisco Unified CCX applications that are installed.

Selected Reporting Package—This pane shows the applications, if any, that the user can access to generate historical reports.

Step 6 ==> To select one or more applications for which the user will be able to generate historical reports, click the reporting package name in the Installed Reporting Package pane, and then click >.

The reporting package name moves to the Selected Reporting Package pane.

To unselect a name that appears in the Selected Reporting Package pane, choose that application name, and then click <.

The reporting package name moves to the Installed Reporting Packages pane.

Step 7 ==> Click Update to give the user access to historical reports for the selected applications.

To configure another user, repeat Step 4 through Step 7.

More troubleshooting options for Historical reporting issues is available at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080aa8e6f.shtml#p2

Hope this helps.

=========================

Please rate helpful posts.

Hi,

I am using UCCX version 7.0(1)SR05_Build504. In this version, under tools --> historical reporting  I dont see user configuration, but I see user management under tools -->capability view --> reporting --> I have the user selected in the left box and the historical packages installed are IVR and ICD and these packages are updated for that user. Still no Luck.

Any other suggestions please.