cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 11.5 Alternative greeting language order

Chrisbjensen
Level 1
Level 1

I want to setup an alternative greeting on a phone. Everything is working perfect..

I go to my voicemail on my phone, then Press 4 for Settings, then press 1 to change greetings

When I need to choose the language for the recording,(I want English(United Kingdom)) It gives me options to Press 1 for XXX, press 2 for YYY, press 3 for ZZZ, press 4 for English(United States)...... and finally Press 13 for English(United Kingdom) is there a way to change the order of the language, maybe switch English(United States) and English(United Kingdom) ?

/Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I do not think there is way to change the menu order but have you tried changing recorded language to English(United Kingdom) under Greetings (Standard/Alternate etc.) > Recordings > Recorded Languages in Unity Connection Administration.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I do not think there is way to change the menu order but have you tried changing recorded language to English(United Kingdom) under Greetings (Standard/Alternate etc.) > Recordings > Recorded Languages in Unity Connection Administration.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.