cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0 message time stamp.

myccal1212
Level 1
Level 1

Hopefully someone can help me.  We are running Unity 4.0 and the message time is always GMT -5 regardless of what we set the system time to.  The time zone in the users' profiles are set to default, which I've read means it should match the windows system time.  I've tried changing the system time on our Unity server and both our Call Managers, but to no avail.  If I change an individual user's time zone in their profile, then the time stamp changes.  So can anyone help with this?  We don't want to have to change everyone's time zone, and then change it back with the end of daylight savings.  Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Tracy Larson
Level 4
Level 4

I have always setup a timezone for each location with a template and have never had issues doing it that way. If you need to change each subscriber the Bulk Edit in the Tools Depot is a very easy way to change multiple subscribers all at once.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: