Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity AA Issue

Siva chinap
Level 5
Level 5

Dear All,

I configured Auto attendant for my help desk team, During IVR greetings the call should answered. But in my case after IVR the phone started ringing. I created a system call handler uploaded my personal greeting after the greeting sending to user voicemailbox. is there any way to configure during IVR the phone start ringing?

6 Replies 6

erikasasaki
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

So what you are trying to achieve is when a customer calls in instead of hearing ringback, they hear some sort of music on hold when thry are ringing a phone? 

If it isnt, please provide exact flow of what behavior you would like to configure.

@ead,Thanks for your response.. exactly looking for the same call flow. I will explaing the call flow below

In my scenario users from externally dial a main number. SYSTEM CALL HANDLER (During greeting it plays a welcome message) -->SYSTEM CALL HANDLER --> MY PERSONAL RECORDING(. When i press 1 it should play a message. during the message phone should ring.)

Currently my call flow after the greeting, the phone rings. But i am facing issue , after the greeting it takes 10 seconds to phone rings.

I don't quite understand why you are expecting your phone to ring while a "message" is playing. If your call handler is playing the message, then if you think about it your call is still in unity, and have not been transferred to CUCM. 

In other way u call it as caller tune like in mobiles numbers.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, if you want to have a phone ringing while you're playing a greeting, that is not something you can do with CUC.

CUC will play a greeting, and THEN, it will ring the phone as per your config, or that you dialed during the greeting.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

@Jaime, Exactly i am looking for the same call flow,  In my scenarioi users from externally dial a main number. During greeting it plays a welcome message . When i press 1 it should play a message. during the message phone should ring.

As you mentioned after the greeting phone will ring, i did the same way. But i am facing issue , after the greeting it takes 10 seconds to phone rings.