Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Multiple IVR on Different timings

Khurram Tariq
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all

i have a question about Cisco Unity Connection, can i make multiple IVR in Unity connection for different times of the day, lets suppose form 9am to 5 pm different greetings and 5 pm to 1 am different greetings etc ?? em using it as when caller calls on uan number call comes to unity cponnection 1000 extension and 1000 in the hunt pilot of CUCM so callers get the call after the standard greeting.

please let me kow its possible in unit connection ?

if not then can it be possible if i configure pure UCCX contact center?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, simply configure schedules and use the std and closed greetings, or use TOD and create two separate call handlers for this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

No, as I just mentioned, you can use schedules and use the standard AND closed greetings to do what you're asking. On top of that, there are other greetings you can configure PER user/Call handler.

HTH

java

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, simply configure schedules and use the std and closed greetings, or use TOD and create two separate call handlers for this.

HTH

java

one call handler can only be used with one greeting ?? i only only know basics about unity thats why i am asking.i have only one pilot number which is 1000 so i need to give all calls to this number

No, as I just mentioned, you can use schedules and use the standard AND closed greetings to do what you're asking. On top of that, there are other greetings you can configure PER user/Call handler.

HTH

java

means i can use two greetings one is open greeting during office time and on eis closed after office hours?

yes

HTH

java

Thanks alot