Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.6.2 configs

lambay2000
Level 2
Level 2

Dears,

It might be very silly nd stupid  for asking this question but it has been asked to me.

1. How i can pull the configs of complete CUCM ------------Is it the backup of CUCM will help??? and in which application we can open the backup files
  2. How i can pull the configs from CUCM for only MGCP Gateway.
  3. Statistic for CUCM and voice gateway ---- I think RTMT tool will help

thanks pls answer

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

1. you cannot open the configs taken via DRS backup as those are encrypted, your native option would be to use export BAT features. Alternatively you can use 3rd party such as Uplinx

2. See above

3. RTMT it is

View solution in original post

Hi

What he means is you generally use DRS to take cluster backups. These backups are not something you can open or view, you can just backup and restore whole servers or the cluster.

If you want to export config, you can use 'export/import' in BAT (bulk administration) to export the config as CSV formatted files. These can be opened and manipulated.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

1. you cannot open the configs taken via DRS backup as those are encrypted, your native option would be to use export BAT features. Alternatively you can use 3rd party such as Uplinx

2. See above

3. RTMT it is

Dear Chris

Thanks for replying

your native option would be to use export BAT features, ???? I didnt understood

.thanks

Hi

What he means is you generally use DRS to take cluster backups. These backups are not something you can open or view, you can just backup and restore whole servers or the cluster.

If you want to export config, you can use 'export/import' in BAT (bulk administration) to export the config as CSV formatted files. These can be opened and manipulated.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Dear chris and Aaron Harrison,

Thank experts for replying i will try to execute as suggested and update the rating.

thanks

+5 to you both

I was able to export successfully.