Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection time base VM boxes

dinesh joshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need help on unity connecion to configure time base greeting on user VM.

In Office hours user voice mail greeting should be " Hello i am away from my desk.

If you want to leave message than press one and press two to call our support number ".

If caller press one than caller should have option to leave voice msg. and for 2 call should forward to some support no.

In weekend vm messge would be " Our office hrs are XXX please press 1 to leave voice message"

Regards,

Dinesh Joshi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just configure the schedule accordingly and then the standard and closed greeting, be aware that you can only configure one set of caller input per VM box, you might want to mix TODs or routing rules if you need to reach different options with the caller input.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just configure the schedule accordingly and then the standard and closed greeting, be aware that you can only configure one set of caller input per VM box, you might want to mix TODs or routing rules if you need to reach different options with the caller input.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for your response. We used closed greeting and time schedule for this and it is working now.

Regards,

Dinesh Joshi