Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection user sync can't find users

I'm working on a CUCM and Unity Connection 9.1.1 that was first first configured by someone else. The CUCM users are not yet synched to LDAP, but I plan on doing so. First, I'm trying to make sure that all users in Unity are synched correctly to their corresponding CUCM objects.

Most users in unity have the heading "This user is integrated with a Cisco Unified Communications Manager end user. Some fields may be disabled.". However those that don't, I can't find using the Synch Users section. I can find all those who are already synched but not those who aren't yet. Everything seems to be the same in CUCM: their user objects control their devices, and their Primary Extension fields are set correctly. If I go into Import Users, in Unity, I can find them and try to import them, but of course I get the error saying that they already exist in Unity.

I assume that if I deleted the unity mailbox, I could then import them, but is there any way to sync them without having to do this?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

I'm very surprised that nobody has any input on this yet...

Have you ever fixed this issue?

I'm facing the same issue, but my version is CUCM/CUC 7.0.

I thought it might be related to LDAP. So I've removed completely at both, and reset some services, but I'm still cannot delete or change any user on CUC because it shows "This user is integrated with a Cisco Unified Communications Manager end user. Some fields may be disabled".

I've also reset the connection between CUCM/CUC with no success.

Let me know if you can point me on the right direction...

Thanks!