Views
Helpful
Replies

unity connection

shabeeralibn
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

UC cannot route calls to a dialed extension. Only for those users having voicemail configured are routed. What might be the problem?

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Shabeer

9 Replies 9

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Make sure the below option in checked at the Call Handler:

Allow Transfers to Numbers Not Associated with Users or Call Handlers

Regards

Deepak

hi,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I have already checked that!

still issue persists

If you have the option set correctly and you are still not able to call any extension in CUCM then can you check if the VM ports have the appropriate CSS in order to reach the extension on CM.

In case if the integration b/w CUC and CM is SIP then the SIP trunk's Rerouting CSS must have the partition of the RP to the PSTN number. Also, paste a screenshot of your Call Handler greeting page. How about using the Caller Input option on the Call Handler and then Configure the call action as Transfer to Alternate Contact Number and test that way as well.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Your reply is very convincing!!

If you don't mind can I have your mail id so that I can reach you out easily.

Regards,

Shabeer

Shabeer, feel free to reply here only and I will get the update.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thanks in advance!!!

I have solved the issue. I just configured it in CUC. It was the issue with the restriction table. Now every thing is working fine so far.

Thanks for your valuable support and expect it on going forward.

Best regards,

Shabeer Ali

Glad that the issue had been resolved Shabeer and thanks for updating the forum. You are always welcome to post your queries here on CSC and lot of great people around working with/for Cisco will always be there to help.

Cheers Again!!!!!

Regards

Deepak

You also need to make sure your restriction tables allow you to dial from the CUC side.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

Thank you so much for your reply. Any way I have solved this issue.

Best Regards,

Shabeer Ali