Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express 8.5 Business Closed prompt

angel-moon
Level 3
Level 3

Hello everyone,

when the Business closed prompts plays I want to give the caller the option to press a few keys like the Main Menu does when the business is open but I only see an option to play a prompt.  AM I missing something or does this need to be done another way?

Thanks in advance!  All replies rated.                  

2 Replies 2

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Angel,

If you want to give users options to input digits or press keys, you will need to use a callhandler and then record your greetings on the call handler. You will then edit caller input on the callhandler and configure each key pressing to go to where ever you want to direct callers to.

Your main menu works this way. I am pretty sure it is a call handler with a recorded greeting on it

Please rate useful posts

"I am complete in God, God completes me"

Please rate all useful posts

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Angel,

I am so sorry I didnt realise you were talking about unity express until I read the post again. Please forgive me.

To customize unity express greetings you will need the CUE editor. I can see you have another post on this and Rob is helping out.

Note that Unity express scripting requires a little bit of understanding of the scripting application. You need to know how to use the palletes, the steps, variables etc.

To create a Menu you need to use the menu step. You will then define your keys or digits to be entered there and redirect them to wherever you want using the neccesary steps.

Please rate useful posts

"I am complete in God, God completes me"

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: