cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity - Use Call Handler To Transfer To Call To Outside Number

MikeTomasko
Level 4
Level 4

I'm trying to setup a call handler to forward to a 1-866-xxx-xxxx number.  The call is not going out.  I added the pattern to the Default Transfer restriction table and I tried putting it in the CS_Deafult_System_Transfer.  Which restriction table should I have to put the number in?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

asandborgh
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Mike,

A few things - I think you only need it in the Default transfer table, but I believe  that table is read top down by Unity so you may want to move it up if you have not already.  Also, if you have call viewer up do you see the attempt to dial out?  If so the issue is likely in CCM - no trunk access code, CSS, etc..

HTH,

Art

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

asandborgh
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Mike,

A few things - I think you only need it in the Default transfer table, but I believe  that table is read top down by Unity so you may want to move it up if you have not already.  Also, if you have call viewer up do you see the attempt to dial out?  If so the issue is likely in CCM - no trunk access code, CSS, etc..

HTH,

Art

Thanks!  It was the CSS.  I forgot about that!  I just added the number to the Default Transfer Restriction Table.

I don't need to change the order, but is there a quick, easy way to change the order of numbers in the table?

Thanks again!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: