cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unmanned reception

richard.jackson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Our team have convinced our company to move to a Cisco voice solution mainly to benefit from Video. However we currently have unmanned self service reception on our existing system. It is a touchscreen web driven app that has options such as accounts, sales, parcel delivery and reach a person. The person arriving at our offices selects the relevant option which then places a voice call to the relevant destination.

does anyone know of a third party application that interferes with Version 11.5?

much appreciated 

richard

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Haven't heard of anything like that, you could try to look into Jabber Guest, there are many 3rd party vendors, I list many here:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/UC_3rd_party_vendors

Some of them have hospitality solutions, but I didn't look into them that much to know if one of them could do what you're asking.

I know LiteScape and Altus are always willing to hear requests on apps you cannot find.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Haven't heard of anything like that, you could try to look into Jabber Guest, there are many 3rd party vendors, I list many here:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/UC_3rd_party_vendors

Some of them have hospitality solutions, but I didn't look into them that much to know if one of them could do what you're asking.

I know LiteScape and Altus are always willing to hear requests on apps you cannot find.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jaime,

I hadn't thought of the Jabber Guest side, i will  look at the Jabber Guest option and see if our Dev team can do something with the SDK. Or reach out to those companies.

much appricate  the swift response 

richard