cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unmapped Exception Manager line is selected for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Assistant control, go to manager configuration first.

mamaral
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!!

When configuring an assistant, i keep getting this error:

"Unmapped Exception Manager line is selected for Cisco Unified Communications  Manager Assistant control, go to manager configuration first."

Can anyone help me?

Best regards,

Miguel Amaral

2 Replies 2

Got the same problem and solved it. I place it here for anyone suffering the same.

My Manager phone was changed from one user to another, so the first user, although taken out from the phone, still had her manager profile configured with the device, and the assistant configurator gave the message

"

Unmapped Exception Manager line is selected for Cisco Unified  Communications  Manager Assistant control, go to manager configuration  first.

"

when it didn't knew which manager is the right one (it gives the message for zero or two managers).

Find the manager end user that should not be linked with the phone, then "Manager profile" and click Delete. The config of the Assistant should work now. Did for me!

Regards,

Alfonso

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: