Views
Helpful
Replies

UPDATE and 491 Request Pending

drbabbers
Level 3
Level 3

All,

I am seeing an issue where I am unable to call 1 number in the PSTN with a SIP Trunk to an ITSP. All other calls work OK, just not this one.

The ITSP told me to send g711alaw as 1st choice in the early offer and also to change the ptime with a SIP profile to 10ms, which I done also and I still see the same issue.

For the failed call I see a 200 OK received from the ITSP, then the next entry in the log is an UPDATE from the ITSP, the SDP itself looks pretty much the same as the one in the early offer with g711alaw and DTMF 101 etc.. but the CUBE then turns around and sends a 491 Request Pending message back to the ITSP and these then loops and eventually the call fails.

I would normally expect CUBE to send an ACK to the 200 OK and for us to then transmit RTP.

Call flow is CUCM -------->CUBE------------->ITSP

Can anyone please advise?

Thanks

D

4 Replies 4

Kindly share the debug ccsip messages and show run of CUBE. Also provide the calling and called numbers details.

Regards 

Abhay

Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

Hi Abhay,

I managed to sort this in the end by using a SIP Profile to match and essentially ignore the UPDATE. CUBE then responded all OK with an ACK to the ITSP and we proceeded to RTP.

D

Hi Could you share the voice profile to ignore the update? thanks

Hi Dear,

May i  know the changes done?

After the change, did it respond to UPDATE with 200 OK?

Thanks in Advance