IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have cme and using both sccp and sip phones  ,i have no issue in calls for both. but  my issue is on sip phones caller name, the number only appearing for incoming our out going calls. for sccp phones not issue here is part of configuration bloc...

ammarali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I have a task and issue.i have 3 digit short number. When i call this number the provider translate this number to my external number on CUCME which is also translated to internal number registered in CUCM. I want to forward this call in case ...

farkhad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 5 BE6K (EOS) distributed around 4 location running CUCM 11.5 (cluster consists of 8 nodes + 2 CUC) and we bought a another BE7K for upgrading to version 14. What is the preferred to do this upgrade: 1- upgrade the CUCM cluster through PCD. 2-...

Hello, I have a customer with CUCM 12.5(1)SU7a. The cluster has two CUCM servers and supports approximately 1500 endpoints. The servers have 2 x vCPU, 6GB vRAM and 80GB vHDD. I need to enable CUCM traces to troubleshoot an issue that occurs intermitt...