cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Update business hours CUCM 11.5

moises
Level 1
Level 1

I have several locations and some have different business hours. I need to update a location with new business hours and do not find where.

I checked the TIme period under Class Control but do not find a specific config for that location.

Thanks for any help

Moises

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only time related configuration in CUCM are ToD and the RDP config, if you don't have any config there, or no matching config for what you're looking for, then what you're looking for is somewhere else in other product.

Follow the call flow to determine how the call is routed and who handles the call.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What are the hours pertain to?  Is it for inbound call or outbound calls? If inbound are you referencing schedule on auto attendant, etc. if so the schedule would be defined on Unity voicemail side and not CUCM.  

There is no time of day defined in CUCM unless you really need some kind of time of day routing or specific calls in which case you build time periods, time schedules and assign them to partitions. 

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you have Unity Connection you might find that's where it's all configured.  Unity Connection will need it's schedules configured in any case to control whether callers hear the open or the closed greeting.   So call routing is often done there as well, configured to ring the extension first when the office is open, but go straight to voicemail if it's closed.

As suggested, look at an existing branch and see where the incoming call is routed.