Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade 9.1 to 11.5

christian.30
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I was trying to Upgrade my CUCM from 9.1 to 11.5 and during the upgrade this error always appearing 

"An error has occured but no messages are available. This can happen when another administrator is working on the system at the same time and triggers an error" 

as per checking that I've already install the required cop file for the Upgrade as follow: 

• ciscocm.vmware-disk-size-reallocation-<latest_version>.cop.sgn)

• ciscocm.free_common_space_v<latest_version>.cop.sgn

• ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn

and i also already set the Hard-disk size  to 160GB and the memory to 8Gb. and also for isolation i tried to shutdown the subscriber but still the upgrade cannot make through. 

my question is how can i upgrade this to 11.5? do i need to do anything to have a progress on it? 

Thank you 

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you reboot the server after every failed upgrade? 

No administration tasks should be done while you are upgrading, was someone else doing any MACD while you tried to upgrade? 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes every time the error occurred i always restart the Server both primary and secondary server, and as per checking that during the upgrade there was no other administrator running.

Also as per checking there are several VM's that are currently running , do i need to turn them off ? since other VM's is not related to UC applications.