IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2911 CME IVR Issue

I have a 2911 running the latest CUCME. I have a voice translation rule setup to route all incoming calls to the IVR. The inbound calls just ring forever. Even if I switch the translation rule to an internal extension it won't ring the phone. I've ra...

Dears I have a CUCM Cluster in HO with version 8.6, we are replacing branch CME becz it is eos, i m proposing 4331 router with CME license of 50 users, i have a 2x 4FXO cards analog lines on this router for PSTN connectivity, i will create a VOIP dia...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Good People of Cisco. My organization has come to the point where we moved to a new Call Center option but we are keeping Call Manager/Unity Connection. That being said we are going to decommission the Attendant Console piece of the system. I w...

ECCUIT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CUBE with a dial-peer for a PSTN SIP trunk and a dial-peer for a private SIP trunk.  The private SIP trunk dial-peer has a destination pattern that is a subset of the PSTN dial-peer.  In most cases this is not a problem because the longest m...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    I was trying to Upgrade my CUCM from 9.1 to 11.5 and during the upgrade this error always appearing  "An error has occured but no messages are available. This can happen when another administrator is working on the system at the same time and ...

Hello,    I'm facing a problem with conference now function.  According to the configuration guide,only when At least one conference participant is using the Cisco IP Phone or IPVMS is the allocated software conference bridge, user will hear the conf...

Hello,   I configure SIP based SRST in Cisco isr 4351 router. Problem is for phone model 3905, during SRST mode these phones are not able to call each other and PSTN as well, however other phone models are working fine.   Log for IPPhone 3905   The C...

riteshalu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently using one calling party transformation CSS that includes patterns for several groups of extensions.  For example, 3xx is transformed to 555.344.1235 and 4xx is transformed to 555.344.2323, etc.  I am applying the CSS at the device pool...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes