cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

User guide for Cisco 8845

pgosrani
Level 1
Level 1

We have a bunch of new Cisco IP Phones (8845) where is the best place to find a user guide that illustrates the following:

-Set Up voicemail

-Change Time Zone

-Update Vociemail 

Etc

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That depends on what products you use, but for example, change the timezone is not something an end user can do.

"update" your VM will depend on the product you use and whether there is a way for a user to adjust his own settings or not.

How to set the up VM, will again depend on the product you use.

The phone user guides explain what can be configured directly on the device, have you reviewed them?

Also, you need to mention what products you use, call control, version, etc. and not just what you want or the issue.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I think i figured it out :) I went into control hub, and under devices was able to update the timezone! 

pgosrani
Level 1
Level 1
Also, the product as mentioned in the subject is Cisco IP 8845

As JaVa mentioned above, you will need to mention the UC platform you use, by mentioning Control Hub I guess it is Webex.

Regarding Cisco IP Phones guidelines, you can find all the info here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/collaboration-endpoints/unified-ip-phone-8800-series/products-user-guide-list.html

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies