cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using Native Call Queue CUCM 9.1 -Announcements are not playing

Ronda Weber
Level 1
Level 1

I'm very new to CUCM.   We are using just the basic call queue/hunt groups that come with CUCM 9.1.  I am trying to set up the Music On Hold Server Audio Source to run a Welcome message as the Initial Announcement and the Periodic Announcement to run Wait In Queue Sample.  I've tested an audio source with a test hunt group (hunt pilot configured for the correct Network Hold MOH Source & Announcements) and I get an initial message "please wait while we transfer your call..", but I never get any periodic messages - after the max queue wait time, I'm moved into voice mail (which is what should happen).

I can see from the Music on Hold Audio File Management that some files are in use (like the SamepleAudioSource I'm testing with), and some in Translation Complete.

How can I get the periodic messages to work - I'm at a loss.  

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Joel Lallemand
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ronda

We have exactly the same problem on our System running CUCM 9.1.2.11900-12.

Could you solve the problem?

Best regards

Joël

No solution as of yet.  I will have to log a case with CISCO.

Ok, thanks for your reply. It would be great if you could post the solution afterwards (if you get one).

Any joy with this one?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: