Views
Helpful
Replies

VG204 and Intercom doesnot hang up

Mathieu GEFFROY
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an installation with a Cisco CUCM 7.1.5, and VG204 runing 12.4(22)T5 and declare as a SCCP Gateway. We connect a fax or an Intercom system (castel) to the VG204 port 0/0, the intercom call an iPPhone, when the ipphone hangs up the intercom stay on hook and after a few seconds we got the message "the number you try to reach is not ..." and after that a busy tone and then the system hangs up.

Do you have an idea on how to configure the VG204 or the CUCM for have this infrastructure working? I tried to replace the intercom system by an analog phone and i have the same issue, the analog phone do not hangs up properly.

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mathieu GEFFROY
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I finally found a solution for my problem, if it could help someone here is the solution i found.

In the dial peer concerned by the Intercom you should use those commands :

no tone dialtone remote-onhook

tone busytone remote-onhook

Instead of having a tone for a new cal I have a busytone, my intercom understand that the call is over and hang up.

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mathieu GEFFROY
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I finally found a solution for my problem, if it could help someone here is the solution i found.

In the dial peer concerned by the Intercom you should use those commands :

no tone dialtone remote-onhook

tone busytone remote-onhook

Instead of having a tone for a new cal I have a busytone, my intercom understand that the call is over and hang up.

Regards,