cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CME and Dropthrough BACD

Hello all,In CME, you can set up "queueing" by using the appropriate .tcl scripts and setting up the BACD services as "dropthrough".  You can even use the "param drop-through-prompt" option to setup the intial greeting, and when no one answers from t...

Kynnzak by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cucm 7.1 barge

Hey there, just wondering if anyone can help me. I've configured Barge on a couple test phones. It seems to be working correctly...the agents ext is shared on the managers phone and when the agent is in a call the number is displayed next to the agen...

IOS upgrade

I bought three 2801 routers off ebay at a good price to study for the ccna voice and eventually get my ccnp.  I just got the routers and found that the version of IOS is has is 12.4 and running CME 4.3.  How can I upgrade the IOS and CME version.  I ...

Kronos inTouch timeclock

Has anyone had any luck in configuring a Kronos inTouch Timeclock as a SIP device in UCM (we have ucm 8.6). I have a couple of non-cisco SIP devices already installed and working, but this one isnt.  there is no info on the Kronos support sites for t...

don.click1 by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Message warning: DSPs 1 in slot 0 are using non-defaultConference firmware

Hi Guys, The gateway of my customer is presenting locked the voice-port. I found the message below and would like know if this problem can be relationship about my problem. If don´t have I believe that this is problem too.OURCUCME01#sh voice dsp grou...

wilsonsant by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes