Views
Helpful
Replies

VG224- all th ports get unregistered all of a sudden

Sanadh Hussain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am new to this community, please help me to resolve the problem with VG224 which is happening frequently.

All the 24 ports of VG224 is getting unregisterd all of sudden. To come out of this either I have to reboot the VG224 OR i need to do shut/no shut on all the 24 ports.

IOS of VG224 is "vg224-i6k9s-mz.151-4.M1"

This issue is happening frequently.. is there any permenant resoltion for this?

Any help is greatly appreciated..

Sanadh

4 Replies 4

s.angelmahr
Level 1
Level 1

Any entries in the log?

After a reboot there is no problem?

Any other problems in this locations (deregistering could also be a WAN/LAN issue)?

Maybe an other IOS version?

1)  Unfortunatley there was no log in VG224.. i have enabled "debug vpm signal" to dig the issue, but nothing come out as all the ports were down.

2) Yes, Either reboot OR shut/no shut on all the interface will resolve the problem for time being, but the issue is intermittent.

3) So far no issues reported in LAN.

4) I want to try another IOS, any suggestions?? or any idea whether it is hitting any "defect"

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Update to 15.0(1)M8, or 15.1(4)m4.

Thanks Polo, i want to do an upgrade, but before that i would like to check whether this issue is hitting any "defect"

Customer will not agree for an upgrade unless we conclude the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: