cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice Mail message container : cisco unity 4.2

chandra_827
Level 1
Level 1

We have completed migration of subscribers, call handlers and rest of entire configuration to 8.5 connection and left the messages in the old unity 4.2 system. i would like to know how to get all the greetings in a location as .wav files.  The fact that i can see the attached messges at http://echangeserver.domain.com/exchange/Alias, this would be taking more time and cannot be done for more number of users unless going to each message and taking the wav file.

I heard that logging in to the exchange server with unitymsgstoresvc account and searching would get me the mail box .wav file container. Need help on this...

I dont want to take the export and then do a data viewer. Please suggest....

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you use COBRAS for your migration?  Greetings should have been migrated with it.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

we have used the COBRAS and excluded the voice mail messages of the Export. So if i need the voicemails again i should take a new COBRAS with messages.

I remember seeing the voicemail messages as .wav files in the exchange after logging in as unitymsgstoresvc, however forgot how i did it some years ago....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: