Views
Helpful
Replies

voicemail default

kingstdz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

i want to change default voicemail (of button mail), i have created cti route with DN (forward all) and create call handler with same DN, this call handler with greeting administrator

from this button user can read message (after asking id and pin of user )

is it correct please if it is wrong please helpme

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The voicemail button on phones will call the voicemail pilot defined on the voicemail profile assigned to that DN.

Once the call arrives at CUC the Direct Routing Rules will dictate what happens. By default they attempt sign-in if the calling party matches a mailbox extensions; if not the Opening Greeting call handler plays.

You would need to modify those routing rules for greetings administrator; however, I do not recommend this approach as it would interfere with users ability to access their mailbox TUI.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The voicemail button on phones will call the voicemail pilot defined on the voicemail profile assigned to that DN.

Once the call arrives at CUC the Direct Routing Rules will dictate what happens. By default they attempt sign-in if the calling party matches a mailbox extensions; if not the Opening Greeting call handler plays.

You would need to modify those routing rules for greetings administrator; however, I do not recommend this approach as it would interfere with users ability to access their mailbox TUI.

kingstdz
Level 1
Level 1

hi

thanks the problem is solved by delete hunt pilot , cti route and use the default voicemail preconfigured, in CUC make rule dialler in to DN auto attendant and keep DN default voicemail.

button work fine as it was.

thanks for your contribution