Views
Helpful
Replies

VoIP config and dhcp error

tbrown13
Level 1
Level 1

FB_IMG_1709145744446.jpgHi so

rry did not notice that the description was not included. So I was trying to configure this one the problem am having is the first vlan which is the first one from the left side is failing to acquire dhcp ip from dhcp server but the rest is working fine. Also I want to try the telephone is it possible to config them so that they can pass call to other telephones and also make something like an admin can only make calls to server telephone, thanks & sorry newbie here.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

liviu.gheorghe
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello @tbrown13 ,

there is no description of the issue you are facing. Without it we cannot help.

Regards, LG
*** Please Rate All Helpful Responses ***

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

liviu.gheorghe
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello @tbrown13 ,

there is no description of the issue you are facing. Without it we cannot help.

Regards, LG
*** Please Rate All Helpful Responses ***

It’s hard to help you when you don’t outline the issue, problem or question you have. Can you please elaborate on what it is you need help with?

Response Signature

@Roger Kallberg wrote:
Can you please elaborate on what it is you need help with?

The OP wants anyone to do his homework.

Hi sorry did not notice that the description was not included. So I was trying to configure this one the problem am having is the first vlan which is the first one from the left side is failing to acquire dhcp ip from dhcp server but the rest is working fine. Also I want to try the telephone is it possible to config them so that they can pass call to other telephones and also make something like an admin can only make calls to server telephone, thanks & sorry newbie here.

tbrown13
Level 1
Level 1

Hi sorry did not notice that the description was not included. So I was trying to configure this one the problem am having is the first vlan which is the first one from the left side is failing to acquire dhcp ip from dhcp server but the rest is working fine. Also I want to try the telephone is it possible to config them so that they can pass call to other telephones and also make something like an admin can only make calls to server telephone, thanks & sorry newbie here.

tbrown13
Level 1
Level 1

427811236_3810077459274222_1063246603684515628_n.jpgI need help with my configuration the one with RED box is having a dhcp error failed I configured it in the dhcp server pool the same way I did with others any other suggestions how to troubleshoot this? I am also adding the VoIP is it possible to configure that they can pass call to other switches telephone? Thank you.

If you still need help on this why did you mark your post as solved? Advise you to uncheck Solved from the answer you marked.

Apart from this sharing a picture of your infrastructure does not provide us any information on what you might have done incorrect in your configuration. For us to help you’ll need to provide some actual information on how you have setup you switches and any other related parts of your infrastructure. A good starting point is to share information from a working and none working switch. On your question about what you refer to as VoIP it’s a to wide or open ended question for anyone to provide you with any valuable advice. Start by outlining what call processing system you operate as the phones cannot operate on anything that solely the switches provide.

Response Signature