Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallpaper 8851

christianbernal
Level 1
Level 1

Good day

I have one phone 8851 and I upload way Cisco Unified Operating System Administration --> TFTP File Management

---> /Desktops/640x480x24

three files:

1: sonda.png (attach) Full size image - 800 pixels (width) X 480 pixels (height).

2: sondatn.png (attach) Thumbnail image - 159 pixels (width) X 109 pixels (height).  

3.List.xml

<CiscoIPPhoneImageList>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/800x480x24/SondaTN.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/800x480x24/SondaTN.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/800x480x24/Sonda.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/800x480x24/Sonda.png"/>
</CiscoIPPhoneImageList>

Then restart TFTP service in publisher and subscriber node, restart the phone but in Settings ----> Wallpaper don´t appears the wallpaper, lack some procedure ??

Thanks!

8 Replies 8

Sami Ahmad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Christian,

Have you uploaded the wallpaper on all TFTP servers in your cluster? If not, please do and then restart TFTP.

You can also try to set the wallpaper by using Common Phone Profile or directly from phone configuration page (find Background image, enter sonda.png in the field and reset the phone).

Regards,
Sami

don´t work !!!

the url complete /Desktops/640x480x24/sonda.png or only sonda.png ??

Hi,

If you are trying on the phone page, try only file name "sonda.png" not the URL.

Jaime has already answered this question in another post.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12487891/setting-backgroung-image-8851-cucm-105

Regards,

Sami

I find the problem I connect way ssh run this comand file list activelog cm/tftpdata/Desktops/800x480x64 and in the subcriber node don´t appears the images, I change the tftp server in the phone, set the background and change tftp by default and work

TFTP files do not propagate automatically, they need to be manually uploaded to every server.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Endpoints_FAQ#8800_Series

Are you pointing to the TFTP server where the List.xml and images are??

Notice that if you did a copy paste from the example on cisco docs it usually contains non printable characters that the phone does try to parse and cause problems, you should manually create the file.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

pkharban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please try with the below as the contents of the List.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

-<CiscoIPPhoneImageList>

<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/800x480x24/sonda1.png"/>
URL="TFTP:Desktops/800x480x24/sonda.png"/>

</CiscoIPPhoneImageList>

Sonda1 must be your thumbnail and Sonda must be the full image.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: