cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the path to get certified on Cisco Voice in 2020?

BrianThorpe2468
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to Cisco and am looking to find out how to get certified on Voice. We work on Call Manager 11.5, Unity, UCCX, Contact Center, Finesse, Jabber, Webex, 8851's and 8821's. I know that Cisco has changed their Certification process this year and would like to know what courses I could take and not waste time taking an old course. I have paid access to Udemy if that matters.  I'm having a hard time figuring out the process. Thank You in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Google ccnp collaboration to find the current information, then find courses that cover that blueprint. You can choose any or all of the exams. You can also find a lot of information on the Cisco learning network. 

FYI this forum is meant for technical questions, not really meant for certification questions, the learning network should have a forum for this kind of questions. 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Google ccnp collaboration to find the current information, then find courses that cover that blueprint. You can choose any or all of the exams. You can also find a lot of information on the Cisco learning network. 

FYI this forum is meant for technical questions, not really meant for certification questions, the learning network should have a forum for this kind of questions. 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Martin L
VIP
VIP

Good new is that Cisco made easy; only 2 exams; and you must pass Core exam and 1 of Concentration exams to get CCNP cert but you may start with any exam.    see more info and details like topics at

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/s/ccnp-collaboration

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **