Views
Helpful
Replies

why am I seeing calldisposition 52 in call leg 1

Keith Abbott
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Cisco telephony and need a little help understanding something I'm seeing.

Can anyone explain why I am seeing a lot of calls  ending in calldisposition 52 in the first call leg?

I know that 52 is 'called party disconnected, and call leg 1 is the ICM sending the call to CVP.

But a vast majority of the calls into the same toll-free number and skill group end in disposition 13 in the first leg and I don't understand what the disposition 52 is telling me.

Below are the RC and TC records for a typical case. Any insight anyone could provide would be appreciated.

thx

db records

BTW - is there a table I could query that would tell me what the target 1550 (etc) was? is that just the Skill Group Identifier?

1 Reply 1

Keith Abbott
Level 1
Level 1

My apologies for the repeat group. I kept getting errors when I tried to post, that made it appear the question was not posting, and wound up with 2 (at least) identical posts.

I had the same problem when I attempted to delete this duplicate. Please reply to the other thread and I will attempt to delete this message again later.